A large, well maintained building in the main street of Berrigan, NSW. The hall is an extension to the School of Arts, built in 1899. The Soldiers Hall additions were completed in 1927 in honour of those who served in the First World War. The opening ceremony took place on 25 April the same year. Inside the hall is a timber Second World War honour roll.
Lest We Forget
Men & Women of the Berrigan District
who enlisted for service in the armed forces
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|R||Ackerly||World War 2||view|
|A W A||Ackerly||World War 2||view|
|W||Adams||World War 2||view|
|S||Adams||World War 2||KIA||view|
|J||Antil||World War 2||view|
|A||Armstrong||World War 2||view|
|P||Ayres||World War 2||view|
|D W||Bailey||World War 2||view|
|L W J||Barclay||World War 2||view|
|T||Barnes||World War 2||KIA||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.