The Berry Arts School Hall was built in 1905. In 1921 a lead-inset Marble plaque commemorating those who had served in the war was fixed to the right hand side of the main entrance to the hall. The Plaque stands approximately 1m high x 1.5 m wide. The plaque is unusual in recording the names of those who had enlisted but did not serve overseas, as well as those who served on 'home duties' in such things as the Comforts Fund. The School of Arts Hall stands 500m west of the Berry Cenotaph on Alexandra Street.
The Great War
1914 - To the Honor of those who served - 1919
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|J||Addison||World War 1||view|
|E||Arthur||World War 1||view|
|B||Babbington||World War 1||view|
|R||Bartlett||World War 1||view|
|T||Bartlett||World War 1||view|
|A E D||Battye||World War 1||view|
|B||Beacom||World War 1||view|
|J||Bell||World War 1||view|
|E C||Bennett||World War 1||view|
|A J||Bennett||World War 1||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.