Granite column surmounted by an orb, positioned on a square base. The memorial is four metres tall. There are honour roll plaques for the First and Second World Wars attached to each face of the base, each measuring 90cm square. The memorial was unveiled on 14 May 1929 and rededicated on 11 November 1989.
Erected in honour of the soldiers from Boggabri and district who served in the Great War 1914-1918
Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends
Unveiled by the Governor General Lord Stonehaven 14th May 1929
Dedicated 11th November 1989 WOI & RJ Chapman 12/16 Hunter River Lancers
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|J J||Cross||World War 1||view|
|J||Dale||World War 2||view|
|W J||Danneford||World War 1||KIA||view|
|D B||Davis||World War 2||view|
|J P||Dederer||World War 1||view|
|J C||Dempsey||World War 1||view|
|A P||Devine||World War 2||view|
|L J||Devine||World War 2||view|
|L S||Didlick||World War 2||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.