An red-brick octagonal building with tiled roof, surmounted by a turret housing a four-faced clock. There is a meeting room inside the building. A large bronze honour roll for the First World War is inset into the front face of the building. The roll was unveiled on 25 April 1933, ahead of the building being finished later that year. There are also several smaller plaques with dedications and rolls for the Second World War and subsequent conflicts added at later dates. An arched metal gate is in front of the memorial, set within a brick fence.
Lest We Forget
Help us record history by adding to its record.