Christ Church Gosford War Memorial
Stone Celtic cross resting upon the traditional three steps, with dedication and names incised on two of the base faces.
Roll of honour interior. Across the road is the Gosford Memorial Park.
Note: Christ Church was originally constructed in East Gosford in 1858 from an Edward Blacket design. The church was moved to its present site a century ago, with the foundation stone laid on 16th September 1904. The building is heritage listed and is currently under restoration - to be finished in time for the centenary.
To the Glory of God and in memory of the Great War 1914-1919 also of those here named of our Faith and of this Parish who gave their lives for us Greater love hath no man than this Arthur Renwick, Rector 29th August 1920
Help us record NSW history
|Pte||A||Banks||World War 1||KIA 01.11.1916||4th Btn||Flers, France||view|
|Albert||Bean||World War 1||KIA||view|
|Pte||A E||Bushell||World War 1||KIA 11.06.1917||36th Btn||Messines, Belgium||view|
|Pte||H A||Campbell||World War 1||KIA||1st Pioneer||Passchendaele, Belgium||view|
|Capt||Flem (Irvine Fleming)||Campbell||World War 1||DOW 31.05.1915||2nd Btn||Gallipoli, Turkey||view|
|Pte||V A||Cato||World War 1||KIA 02.05.1915||2nd Btn||Gallipoli, Turkey||view|
|Pte||W||Cragg||World War 1||KIA 12.10.1917||33rd Btn||Passchendaele, Ypres, Belgium||view|
|Sgt||A P||Curtis||World War 1||DOW 22.10.1917||13th Btn||Belgium||view|
|Pte||Sam||Eley||World War 1||KIA 18.05.1917||19th Btn||Noreuil, France||view|
|Walter||Evans||World War 1||KIA||view|