Brass roll of honour board for the Second World War, with embossed lettering and presented in a timber frame. The roll was located in the St John's Presbyterian Church at Clunes. It was unveiled around October 1948. The memorial was relocated to the Clunes Community Hall in May 2009 after the Church was sold.
1939 Honour Roll 1945
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
Help us record history by adding to its record.