The NSW War Memorials Register is undergoing essential maintenance. Submissions are not being accepted at this time. Read more here. We apologise for the inconvenience.
A rotunda constructed of brick, timber lattice, and a tiled roof. Glen Innes architect F.J. Madigan called for tenders for construction of the small kiosk in March 1924. Originally erected with the assistance of the Glen Innes War Time Tea Rooms committee, the kiosk was in honour of those who served in the First World War. The Tea Rooms were located in the Town Hall on nearby Grey Street.
Erected by the workers of the War Time Tea Rooms in memory of those who fought in the Great War 1914–1918.