The NSW War Memorials Register is undergoing essential maintenance. Submissions are not being accepted at this time. Read more here. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Soldiers Memorial Presbyterian Church with stone plaque mounted on the front.
Soldiers Memorial Presbyterian Church. This stone was laid by the very Rev. R. G. Macintyre C.M.G., O.B.E., M.A., D.D 11th February 1928. Minister Rev. A. Dunnett Robertson.