A granite plaque dedicated to those who served in all wars. Set within a memorial garden with accompanying flag staff.
The Lady Davidson Hospital was one of the major Repatriation hospitals attending to the needs of returned members of Australia's armed services.
The history of the Lady Davidson Hospital spans some 80 years - from its humble beginnings as a Red Cross convalescent home for World War One veterans suffering pulmonary tuberculosis and its subsequent transfer to the Repatriation Commission in 1923, to its present day provision of rehabilitation, palliative care and other non-acute care services.
In 1997 the Lady Davidson Hospital was divested by the Department of Veteran Affairs and is currently operated by Australian Hospital Care Limited.
See also the 'Sphinx Memorial' which was created by a World War One TB sufferer from the Lady Davidson Hospital.
Lady Davidson Hospital
In memory of those who served in all wars
'Lest We Forget'
Emily Fraser Bequest
Help us record history by adding to its record.