Memorial gates erected at the entrance to the former Lillian Rock Primary School, closed in 1973. The gates bear an honour roll for 36 ex-pupils who served in the Second World War. The two who fell are on a separate plaque on the centre pillar. The memorial was dedicated by the Rector of Lismore, Rev. J. V. C. Robinson on Remembrance Day, 1952.
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|B||Tagett||World War 2||view|
|B||Slade||World War 2||KIA||view|
|C||Parkinson||World War 2||view|
|C||Pilgrim||World War 2||view|
|C||Crane||World War 2||view|
|D||Buchanan||World War 2||view|
|D||Buckland||World War 2||view|
|D||Harris||World War 2||view|
|E||Buckland||World War 2||view|
|E||Ronan||World War 2||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.