A Memorial Hall with two marble plaques set into the brick foundations. One is the memorial stone, the other an honour roll for those who served in the First World War. The memorial stone was laid on 11 November 1922. The hall is located next to northern railway crossing in Martins Creek.
Memorial Stone was laid by The Hon. Richard Ball M.L.A. Minister for Works and Railways 11th Nov. 1922.
G. Priestley President
Help us record history by adding to its record.