The Moree Wesley Memorial Hall is located on the northern side of the Methodist Church, now Uniting Church. It is a large brick and glass fronted building with a Latin Cross, Wesley memorial Hall and Foundation Stone. It is dedicated to those who served in World War 1 and 2.
WESLEY MEMORIAL HALL
In memory of those who served
in the World Wars
1914-18 and 1939-45
This stone was unveiled
C. B. Harding Esq. and Mrs. E. M. Greedy
on 5th September 1959
Help us record history by adding to its record.