Monument constructed from Sydney Sandstone featuring bronze relief figures of service women and armed forces badges. An impressive full figure of a young woman, hat in hand, is prominent. A number of separate plaques are incorporated. Dennis Adams Architect.
In commemoration of the service of the women of New South Wales who enlisted in Australia's defence forces during World War II 1939 - 1945 Unveiled by His Excellency Rear Admiral Sir David Martin , KCMG, AO Governor of New South Wales and dedicated on 16 February 1990
Help us record history by adding to its record.