A double manual/pedals pipe organ built in 1888 by William Stone of St Kilda, Victoria. It was purchased by St Andrew's Church for a Great War memorial. The memorial is located in aspe of church.
To the Glory of God
In Memory of
Those who served in the Great War
1914 - 1918
Help us record history by adding to its record.