St James Anglican Church Wall of Remembrance, Menangle
A brick wall with sandstone inscription panel, sandstone coping and garden edging.
The Memorial Wall at St James' Anglican Church was given by Miss Sibella Macarthur Onslow. O.B.E. as a memorial to: ‘Those who fell in First World War'.
The bricks are hand-made and came from the old wine cellar at Camden Park, the Macarthur home.
A subsequent plaque was added following WWII
CAPT A W MACARTHUR ONSLOW 16TH LANCERS YPRES
Lt COL A J ONSLOW THOMPSON 4TH BN AIF GALLIPOLI
CORPORAL R J HAWKEY 6TH AIF PALESTINE
SIGNALLER B GALF 3RD BATTALION AIF FRANCE
PRIVATE J E WILLIAMS 56TH BATTN AIF FRANCE
1914 - 1918
1939 - 45
Flt. Sgt J.D. PRATT R.A.A.F
World War 2