The Honour Roll is located at the west entrance of the church. It is a woodern board with names listed in five vertical panels. It was designed by W.H. Pender of Maitland in December 1924, and documented as a 'Memorial Screen'. Two sets of plans are now located in the Cultural Collections, Level 2 Auchmuty Library, University of Newcastle.
Notes on veteran names:
To the Glory of God and to the Honour of the Men of St Mary's Parish who served in the Great War
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflicts||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|F C||Abrams||World War 1||view|
|J M||Alcorn||World War 1||view|
|R M||Alcorn||World War 1||view|
|D||Austin||World War 1||view|
|F W||Bassell||World War 1||view|
|C C||Begg||World War 1||view|
|G||Bergin||World War 1||view|
|E E||Bernard||World War 1||KIA||view|
|C W||Brooks||World War 1||DOW||view|
|R G||Brown||World War 1||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.