Brass plaque attached to a piece of masonry, located inside St Mary's Anglican Church below the Great War Honour Roll.
A.D.M.G. [Ad maiorem Dei gloriam "For the greater glory of God."]
This stone formed part of the Chapel of St James, in Exeter Cathedral, England. The chapel was destroyed by enemy bombs, on the night of May 27th, 1942. It is placed here in memory of Pilot Officer GEORGE GILMOUR MALLABY R.A.A.F. Killed in action, over Benghazi, North Africa July 15th, 1942, whilst serving with the R.A.F.
Help us record history by adding to its record.