This large stained glass window, dedicated to those who served in World War II, at the eastern side of the Glen Innes Holy Trinity Church.
In August 1946 the full drawings of the firm of John Ashwin and Co. arrived and parishioners were asked for comment. Work began in November and it portrayed the Crucifixion, the cross, and figures representing all fighting forces including a nurse and servicemen. Designed by John Radecki, it was dedicated by Bishop Moyes of Armidale on Sunday 8 December 1946.
Inscription at the base of the window:
To the Glory of God and in Memory of all who Served in World War II
Help us record history by adding to its record.