2020 marks 75 years since the end of the Second World War. To commemorate this important year, the NSW Government interviewed WWII veterans about their experiences. Read our 75th Anniversary Stories.
A large brick memorial hall, painted cream with an iron roof. Among other things, the hall is being used as part of a local child care facility. The foundation stone for the hall was laid on 1 November 1952, and it was opened around May 1954.
This stone was laid by
Cr D W Edis
on 1st Nov.1952.
Help us record history by adding to its record.