Dedicated to those who paid the supreme sacrifice in World War II, the memorial window is located on the northern end of St Laurence's Church. The window was constructed by John Ashwin and Co. in Sydney and designed by John Radecki, the stained glass artist.
The St Laurence Anglican Church was designed by architect Sir Charles Rosenthal and completed in 1909.
For those who paid the
[list of names]
Help us record history by adding to its record.