A German First World War field gun, received as a gift from the Australian War Museum in 1921. It was unveiled on 11 November 1922. The gun was originally located in front of old Narrabri Town Hall, but was relocated to the grounds of the Old Gaol Museum.
German field gun No 3351 captured by the 4th Batallion at Churgres France 23/08/1918.
Help us record history by adding to its record.