Plaque mounted on sandstone escarpment, dedicated to the Australian Naval and Military Expeditionary Force (A.N.M.E.F.).
This plaque was erected to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the departure of the First Naval and Military Expeditionary Force to New Guinea which left Sydney on the 19th August 1914
19th August 1964
J. H. Luscombe (Town Clerk) H. F. Jensen (Lord Mayor)
Help us record history by adding to its record.