A memorial garden located at Camden RSL, opened in 1954 by Prime Minister Menzies. The garden features a stone pillar with a lamp on top. The dedication plaque is attached nearby.
Lest We Forget
RSL MEMORIAL GARDEN
THIS MEMORIAL GARDEN WAS DONATED BY
MRS ARTHUR MACARTHUR-ONSLOW
IN MEMORY OF THOSE OF THIS DISTRICT
WHO FELL IN WORLD WAR TWO
CAMDEN MUNICIPAL COUNCIL HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Help us record history by adding to its record.