A simple iron-roofed cottage, serving originally as a baby health centre and the meeting rooms of the Scone branch of the Country Women's Association (CWA). In 1955, the rooms were dedicated to Sister Ada Joyce Bridge who died in 1942 during the Second World War, after the Fall of Singapore. The dedication plaque is located on the front verandah.
In memory of Sister Ada Joyce Bridge who lost her life through enemy action after the fall of Singapore on 16th February 1942.
Help us record history by adding to its record.