Located in the porch at the western end of the church. There is a small brass plaque mounted on wood beneath a wooden board on which the names of the rectors of the church, from 1839 to the present, are inscribed in gold. It is not clear whether the Rectors Board is actually part of the memorial.
A.M.D.G. AND IN MEMORY OF ARCHIBALD ANDERSON MCLELLAN TORPEDOED AT SEA 4TH JUNE 1942
Help us record history by adding to its record.