Brick memorial hall with tiled roof, erected in memory of those who fell in the First and Second World Wars. The foundation stone was laid on 27 June 1954 and it was dedicated in February 1956. It is part of the Roman Catholic Church precinct.
St Francis Xavier War Memorial Hall
Dedicated February 1956
This foundation stone was blessed and laid by the most Rev. E. J. Doody D.D. Bishop of Armidale on 27th June 1954.
F.J. Madigan, Architect.
Briggs Bros., Contractors.
Help us record history by adding to its record.