Eglinton War Memorial Hall was built by the local community using funds raised through various events. It was established in honour of those who fell in the Second World War. The foundation stone was laid on 30 November 1946, and the hall was opened the following year on 11 July.
The hall contains a wooden roll of honor dedicated to those from the area who served in the First and Second World Wars. The roll was on site for the opening.
Eglinton War Memorial Hall 1946
Roll of Honor
1914 - 1918 In memory of 1939 - 1945
To the honor of
1914 - 1918
1939 - 1945
Help us record history by adding to its record.