The timber honour roll is located in the foyer of the Clovass-McKees Hill Soldiers Memorial Hall, commemorating those from the McKees Hill area who served in the Second World War. It was once located in the McKees Hill School, which was established in April 1887 and closed in March 1976. It was known as the Tomki School until June 1923. The McKees Hill Parents and Citizens Association held a meeting on 13 April 1946 to discuss completion of an honour roll. The Northern Star on 17 July 1946 reported at a monthly meeting held that same month, the names were ready and the work was due in the following weeks. The unveiling occured around August. At the school's Anzac Day Service held in April 1947, the school had two rolls.
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Unit||Campaign||Link|
|B||Abbott||World War 2||view|
|Private||R A||Armstrong||World War 2||KIA 21/11/1942||NX2375||Army||2/1st Aust Inf Battalion||Papua, New Guinea||view|
|Lance Corporal||G E||Armstrong||World War 2||KIA 10/11/1942||NX47631||Army||2/1st Aust Inf Battalion||Papua, New Guinea||view|
|S||Ashton||World War 2||Army||view|
|Private||J||Becker||World War 2||NX69679||Army||2/6th Battalion||view|
|Gunner||P||Bugden||World War 2||NX134848 (N167483)||Army||231 Aust L Anti Aircraft Batt||view|
|Gunner||R R||Gay||World War 2||NX18499||Army||HQ RAA 1 Aust Corps||view|
|Corporal||J||Gilligan||World War 2||NX65704||Army||2/103 General Trans Coy||view|
|Corporal||E||Goodwin||World War 2||61190||RAAF||14th Mobile Works Squad||view|
|Lieutenant||C A||Graham||World War 2||QX132||Army||2/9th Aust Inf Battalion||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.