The contact details for the NSW War Memorials Register have changed. Please visit our Contact Us page for our new details.
Wooden memorial plaque formerly in the old Anglican church next door. The memorial is now located in the new brick church. It was found under the old building and restored and relocated by the new Greek Orthodox Church.
They counted not their lives dear unto themselves. Parisoners of St Stephen's Church Hurlstone Park who served in the Great War 1914-1918