The Stokers Siding-Dunbible Memorial Hall is a well maintained timber building, with a gabled roof finished with galvanised iron. The hall has a design typical of country community halls. At the front, above the entrance, is an awning supported with timber posts. On one side of the building is a closed-in verandah, which has been added at a later stage.
Inside the hall are two honour rolls, mounted on each side of the stage. They are made of polished timber and feature gilt lettering, The rolls are similar in design, with a dominant classical pediment at the top, supporting shelves at the top and bottom, and turned pillars on each side.
The First World War roll was constructed by Jones and Brewster of Casino and the lettering was completed by Mr. T. Reddacliff of Casino. It is made of red cedar and measures five feet high by four and a half feet wide. The top of the board is decorated with paintings of the Union Jack, the Australian flag and a ribbon banner. The list of names is painted in gold across two columns. It was ready by April 1921 and was placed on display at Messrs Scholer and McCartney's premises (The Richmond River Express and Casino Kyogle Advertiser, 1 April 1921).
The roll was unveiled by Mrs Blakeney on Anzac Day, 25 April 1921. The ceremony was reported in the Northern Star on 29 April. On the day, a war trophy German machine gun was also unveiled by Mrs Paxton, an army nurse. The gun was captured by the 41st Battalion, in which many of those listed on the board had served.
The Second World War roll was created to match the First World War roll. It was made by three tradesmen from Murwillumbah. It also features the painted flags, banner and turned columns. It was erected to perpetuate the memory of the men and women who had enlisted, as well as concluding the activities of the local Soldiers' Welfare Association.
The roll was unveiled by Mrs Nobbs of Stoker's Siding on 14 June 1947. The event attracted a large crowd, and many came from Sydney and Brisbane. The ceremony included speeches, a recitation of The Ode and songs performed by the children. Attendees also stood in memory of Private Jack Drylie who did not return from the war. At the time of the unveiling, the names of 38 men and women were listed on the roll. An additional name was added at a later date (Tweed Daily, 2 June 1947; 24 June 1947).
The honour rolls are available for viewing when the hall is open for public occasions.