A black stone pillar with inscribed an honour roll, surmounted by a brown stone obelisk in commemoration of those who served in the First World War. It was made by prominent stonemason M.W. Hardy of Narrabri, NSW. The obelisk was dedicated on 1 September 1920.
The obelisk is surounded by several white, headstone-shaped monuments, inscribed with an honour roll for the Second World War. These were added at a later date. A flagpole is also located nearby.
Gravesend & District Honor Roll
|Last held rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Read more|