Terrazzo Obelisk Mr John Brooks of the Narrabri Historical Society has supplied the following information about Terrazzo: Terrazzo, a composition of marble chips and cement, was invented by Mr Michael W. Hardy, and patented in 1909. Mr Hardy's home and workshop was located on the corner of Maitland and Lloyd streets, Narrabri. Many of Narrabri's war memorials were manufactured at these premises.
This war memorial was unveiled by Mabel K Adams Mayoress of West Narrabri 31st October 1920
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflicts||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|A||Atkins||World War 1||view|
|H||Betts||World War 1||KIA||view|
|V||Bourke||World War 1||view|
|D||Bourke||World War 1||view|
|R||Bowden||World War 1||view|
|T||Brown||World War 1||view|
|R||Brown||World War 1||KIA||view|
|J||Bullock||World War 1||view|
|A||Campbell||World War 1||view|
|H||Carlin||World War 1||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.