A memorial park featuring an entrance constructed of a white metal arch supported by brick piers. The words 'Westdale Memorial Park' are included in the top of the arch in an ornate styling. A turnstile is positioned to the right of the arch.
The Westdale Memorial Hall once stood at this site. The Hall was opened in 1924, last used around 1967, and demolished by 1970.
Westdale Memorial Park
Help us record history by adding to its record.