This memorial bell is 23 inches in size and hangs at the top of a windmill-style bell tower. There is a metal cross at the top of the whole structure. The tower is secured to a concrete base is eight feet square.. The memorial was a gift of Mr Ted Thompson.
AMDG in memory of all from this parish who served in the 1939-45 war especially the Fallen
Dedicated 21-12-1948 by the Rigth Rev J.S. Moyes. D.D.
Help us record history by adding to its record.